The salon of children's dreams
*Please read our COVID 19 INFO page (in our main menu) to find out more about
changes to our services for when we reopen on 6th July 2020.
At Pikku we know it can sometimes be a challenge for little ones to get their hair cut so we have lots of tricks, distractions and most importantly experience, to help make trips to the salon fun, not frightening.
- Cars for your little one to sit in while getting their hair cut
- Individual tablets so they can watch their favourite cartoon
- Loyalty card scheme with great rewards
- Stylists who love working with children and have lots of patience and experience
- Quiet clippers available
- Training from the North East Autism Society
- Toilet and changing facilities
- 10% off full priced clothes and toys in our shop on the day of a hair cut